Document effective 1 August, 2016
- Save your receipts; there shall be no after-sales-support or warranty without a receipt.
- During periods of internet downtime, you shall be given a temporary receipt. Please provide your email address to receive your receipt within 24 hours. If the 24-hour period elapses and you have not received your receipt via email, kindly call 0700 800 6000 or WhatsApp 0906 000 0526 to report.
- In the event of a POS terminal payment failure, kindly TRANSFER funds to:BBC & PARTNERS SOLUTIONS LIMITEDZENITH BANK: 1014657015STANBIC IBTC: 0020342198
- Please contact your bank to resolve POS terminal issues (e.g., debit error or late reversal). This cannot be resolved in-store or by CPR Cell Phone Repair.
- Kindly note that it is against company policy to pay for a service via transfer of funds to staff or personal accounts. All transfers should go to company account in (3) above.
- Collection of staff personal numbers is prohibited. All communications should be done through the store line or 0700 800 6000. Store cards are available for your reference.
- Customers should endeavor to pick up their devices within 90 days after drop-off whether repaired or not. CPR Cell Phone repair is not liable to provide any device/accessory or respond to “claims” after this period.
- To serve you better, we need detailed history on the issues affecting your device. If you are a proxy/representative, kindly link us to the owner where possible. Providing incomplete information may affect the quality of service rendered.
- Please call 0700 800 6000, or WhatsApp 0906 000 0526 for any inquiries, complaints and/or feedback.
Thank you for choosing CPR Cell Phone Repair and we appreciate your patronage.
Brasas’r Place, 69 Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos